Friday, September 26, 2008

Fridays Work

Today we finished with a test. Many of you did poorly on it. it is a combination of having the classes mixed up, along with me not preparing you as well as I should. the classes who have been mine since the beginning of the year did well. Average score was 9/14. The classes that started with me this week, the scores were lower, about 7/14 was the average.

I am still trying to figure out how to curve the scores on GRADEBOOK, so give me some time to adjust your scores like I told you I would. So the grade you see now has NOT been adjusted.

the homework for all classes is
"Daffynition decoder" Worksheet.

Remember that a fraction is just division.


Turn in all your homework next Monday. late work not accepted from this week if it is turned in AFTER Monday.

mr. B

No comments: